Rogersville Baptist Temple
A Church Alive Is Worth The Drive!
Who We Are
Located on the right 2/10 of a mile North of the 11W traffic light.
- Rogersville Baptist Temple, Rogersville's Definite Voice of Truth, was organized in 1976. The Charter Members had a burden to start what was and still is Rogersville's only Independent Baptist Church. RBT is an Independent, Fundamental, Missionary supporting, Old fashion, Bible preaching (KJV) Baptist Church; following the pattern and doctrine set forth in the New Testament church epistles. The churches in the New Testament were independent churches and baptistic in doctrine.
- RBT is a church where the people enjoy the wonderful salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ. We do not desire to be just another Church in town, but one that serves and pleases God. We want to see people come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, then be taught from God's Word how to grow and enjoy their Christian Life.
- If you are not a born again Christian, or have questions about being saved, go to our special "Salvation" page. It will give you Bible information and instructions regarding Salvation and tell you how to be Saved. If you have repented and believed the gospel from the helps and influence of this web site, please let us know that we may rejoice with you. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16.
- Pastor Barry Rackley and the friendly RBT church family invites you and your family to our services. Please Contact Us with any questions you may have about Rogersville Baptist Temple.
- Our motto is, "A Church Alive Is Worth The Drive" so won't you and your family drive on over and be with us at RBT.
- RBT provides a community van ministry to help those without transportation attend RBT. To sign up, please call the church and leave a message. (423) 272-8501
- For those who are physically challenged, our church building is handicap-accessible from the front door. There is also a handicap-accessible restroom on the same level as the front door and sanctuary.
- All of us are looking forward to meeting you. May God Bless You!
|| 6:00 PM
|| 7:00 PM
|Jubilee Service - Monthly on the 2nd Friday
|| 7:00 PM
|We hope you'll come and join us!
Rogersville Baptist Temple. GPS Location Only: 148 Burton Road, Rogersville, TN 37857. (423) 272-8501
Site Design and Graphics © RBT and Michael Yarnell | Content © 2003- RBT Online